New updates and improvements to Harbor.
- add to related reservations to migrations tower_id to nullable
- script check full config *remove pylint config file
- Make tower id not nullable *HAL-983: Add get tower lockers to connect api
- Add access hours to location
- Add filter location without active towers
- write to dev kube
- Add test flag to tower
- Release remote locker
- Save locker request id for remote request
- Fix error in get last locker name
- Fixed tower.tower_id search
- Add version validation to sdk endpoint HAL-969:
- Fix no deterministic test pipelines write to prod kube pipelines write to sandbox kube ignore pyc in docker builds
- Consider not found open locker token HAL-895: Add location photos functionality
- Add location photos functionality
- Update privileged endpoint and fix test
- Add connect endpoint to edit tower data
- Set pipelines to reuse scripts
- Firmware releases endpoints
- Sync available public lockers
- Retrieve reports from email
- Generate historical package reports generate package reports improvements
- Package reports. For packets signal
- Create endpoint to get ups reports list
- Big query sensor service
- CLI to add location config data with bucket file
- Store ups report from bucket
- New Feature: Manual pickup endpoint visible in the documentation
- Improvement: Data management to update towers data from stored events.
- Improvement: Add the privileged claim to the list of valid scopes
- Continued improvements to locker events
- Add locker request id to webhooks
- New location data fields
- New locker request & restore functionality
- Bug fix get towers by owner
- Bug fix filter by location
- Frontend Enchanments to Harbor Console
- Improved Event Logging
- New Permissions and Access Permissions
- New Event Handler for Timeclock Management
- Improved management tower status for pre-deployment and retirement
- Bug fix to signed token time management causing invalid pickups
- Different tower models now can co-exist in the same location
- Improved data management to track history and firmware versions
🚢 We are excited to announce Harbor Console – Alpha Release! New developer tool to manage your sandbox towers.
🔎 Realtime Tower Visibility: View and oversee your sandbox towers with details such as ID, location, and status.
🪄 Management features: Reset events, release lockers, and delve into tower specifics.
Improvements in the management of multiple devices via Harbor Connect SDK, stack allocation, and error coding.
Resolves an IO conflict that hinders the board from accurately reading the door state during boot.
Enhanced Software Development Kit (SDK) for configuring the development environment and setting a base URL.